torsdag 4 augusti 2011

E-writing assignment 3, set of poems

1) I tried to write a haiku.

The bud bursts and you can see the green
a new day today
after the rain we can pretend again



2) post a poem of any shape, form or style.

Where the wild fish swim
I'd like to lay down there
the second before
evening turns into blackness
I'd like to pause it
Were all mistakes are kept and held
I'd like to see them maybe
twist and shake them too
Where the rational and the surreal meets
I'd like to have the guts to stay
And when and where it hurts from within
or outside
I'd like to have the curage to face it



3) post a limerick.

There once was a girl from Greece
who couldn't stop to freeze
she then tried to see
if a warm blanket could set the feeling free
but sadly all she did was start to sneeze


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar